STUDENT'S FEED BACK FORM
Name of the student:
Department (For P.G. Classes)
For each item, please indicate your level of agreement by choosing one of the following:
1. The teachers cover the entire syllabus in time.
2. The teachers discuss the topics in detail.
3. The teachers communicate clearly.
4. The teachers are punctual to the class.
5. The teachers come fully prepared for the class.
6. The teachers provide guidance & counselling in academic and non- academic matters in/ outside the class.
7. The teachers encourage participation and discussion in the class.
8. The teachers use modern teaching aids/ handouts, references, PPT, web resources etc.
9. The teachers pay attention to academically weak students.
10. The teachers are fair and unbiased in the evaluation process.
1. Cataloguing and arrangement of books in the library
2. Reading space in the library.
3. Attitude and support of library staff.
4. Availability and use of xerox facility in the library.
b) Canteen and Food Outlets
1.Availability of healthy and nutritious food.
2. The college canteen layout is big, well ventilated and clean.
3. Quality of food.
1. Easy access to bank/ ATM.
2. Bank staff's cooperation.
d) Toilets and Water facility
1. Availability of clean drinking water.
2. Availability of hygenic and clean toilets.
e) Medical facilities
1. First-aid facilities in case of emergency.
2. Well equipped medical room.
1. Motivation provided by sports department to take part in games.
2. Sports equipment and playgrounds.
g) Internet Centre
1. Access to internet cafe when required.
2. Use of educational online resources.
1. Administrative staff is polite, helpful and efficient in its functioning.
2. Head of the institution and Heads of the department are approachable.
1. Redressal of student's grievances.
2. Awareness and availability of various scholarship schemes.
3. Functioning of student council.
4. Availability of skill development facilities/ summer internships/ placement in the institution.
5. Student's guidance and counselling cell.
6. Anti-Ragging Committee.
7. Functioning of Cell against sexual harrasment.
8. Add-on courses in relevant areas.
9. Promotion of student's participation in extra-curricular activities.
10. Life skill education (education relating to personality development and character building).